Your Event, Your Way
Looking for the packages section? We don't have them!
Since every event is unique, and requires a different amount and type of work, we don't think it makes much sense to force you to buy packages that more often than not will include services you don't actually need, so every event is priced individually. That said, general pricing guidelines are below.
Day of Coordination
Our basic Day of Coordination service includes:
- An in person consultation with you a month of more before the event, so we can help create an itinerary and time flow
- Assistance with development of a detailed day-of-timeline, a check in meeting two- four weeks prior to the event
- Unlimited calls/ email support, even another face to face meeting if you’d like
- Review of all your signed contracts with vendors
- Timeline & confirmations for event day sent to vendors
- One week before event we will meet with you to go over the final itinerary as well as discuss and last minute details (face to face or online, whatever works best for you!)
- Up to two hours of rehearsal coordination the day prior to the event (*if necessary).
- Supervise deliveries from vendors
- Coordinate of details with caterer, DJ, Musicians or, performers, MC, Photographer
- Supervision for set up, and on-site coordination of “all details” (such as table placement at venue, place cards, menu cards, favours, décor, etc.) for the entire Event/ Wedding Day (with no maximum hours, so there's never a risk of expensive overtime)
- Behind-the-scenes assistance orchestrating your event schedule
*Small Events: Throwing an event with less than 40 people? We offer a few reduced-price spots each year for both planning and coordinating small weddings and other parties.
Day of Coordination PLUS
Our Day of Coordination PLUS is for people looking for something in between standard day of coordination and full planning.
It involves everything included in the standard DOC package, plus:
- Creation of a planning timeline
- Budget advice
- Scheduled monthly hour-long meetings or phone calls
- Additional email and phone support
- A site visit prior to the rehearsal
- Access to all of our recommended vendor lists
- Review of all vendor contracts, and handling of all vendor confirmations prior to the event
- Detailing event day schedule and timeline for VIP’s (*read* family members and wedding party)
**Exact pricing is based on length of contract time, as well as size and complexity of the event.
Full Event Planning
Full Event Planning can start up to 18 months before the wedding and includes all DOC+ services. Did you know the average event take 250 HOURS to PLAN! Yaaaa, it’s a LOT OF WORK! But we LOVE our JOBS! This option is best suited for our clients who just don’t have that much time in their already very busy lives to plan the EVENT of a lifetime! The full services plan includes the whole kit & caboodle! The services provided with full planning tend to vary greatly between clients, but can include:
The services provided with full planning tend to vary greatly between clients, but can include:
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls, and emails to plan and evaluate all wedding details
- Customized budget according to your spending goals
- Tracking deposits, payments due and final payments
- Assistance with event design, theme and décor concept development including invitations, floral design, stationery, favors, table design, etc.
- Vendor & venue research (booking scheduling and attending all vendor appointments)
- Full Coordination of all print (invitations Save the Dates, RSVP’s, Place Cards, Menu’s etc) and digital media (Website Management)
- Design and execution of decor elements
- Development of floor plan and seating chart for event day
- Planning of ceremony and reception schedules, pew seating, processional and recessional *wedding*
- Coordination of creating, assembly and mailing of invitations
- Guest List Management
- Organize transportation/parking needs and hotel accommodations for clients and guests *negotiation of discount rates
- Scheduling of all event day transportation
- Contract negotiation and monitoring all vendor obligations *Let’s optimize your pricing? ya?
- Ongoing communications with vendors necessary to plan all details
- Distribution of detailed wedding itineraries to all wedding vendors
- Arrange pickup- delivery of personal items for event day and delivery to event spaces
- Event Advice (etiquette, protocol, traditions)
- Suggested event evening wear according to personal style, and theme of event
- Scheduling of hair and makeup for event day
- Scheduling and attendance to pre-event and event activities, including arrangement of garments and accessories etc delivery
- Planning and execution of rehearsal dinner and event rehearsal
Please contact us to schedule a meeting and get a quote! Depending on the size and complexity of your event, as well as the level of involvement you'd like from us! ***
***Small Events/Weddings: Throwing an event with less than 40 people? We offer a few reduced-price spots each year for both planning and coordinating small weddings and other parties.
Not to worry, we offer two excellent options to still help ease the stress of your big day.
Day of Coordination Prep (DOCp)
Our Day of Coordination Prep option is designed for clients whose budgets don't allow for a professional Day of Coordinator, or who are having a non-professional friend or family member coordinate.
Taking place 2-6 weeks before your wedding it includes:
- A two hour meeting with the couple, and if possible, the person who will be running the show on the event day
- Review of all of your existing event documents & vendor contracts
- Development of a detailed day of event documents as needed, including: day or weekend of timeline, floor plans, table setting plans, pack-in/pack-out lists
- Specific focus on pointing out places where you'll need extra help or may have overlooked something
- Answers to all of your last minute event questions
- Follow up support around the documents we create if needed, as well as phone support with your non-pro coordinator if they're unable to attend the meeting.
Do you just want someone to talk out options with? Have an idea but no idea how to execute it? Need an idea for how to incorporate two seemingly incompatible wishes? This is what consulting is for.
At $75/hr (one hour minimum), consulting can take place over the phone or, if you're in the GTA, at a coffee shop, bar, or at our office.
SAMPLE: Day of Coordination (DOC)
Here's an example of what DOC looked like for one of the weddings I coordinated:
- Visited both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
- Met 1 month prior to review and discuss wedding day details and collect necessary documents (created specific detailed spreadsheets- budget, schedule etc)
- Worked with the couple to create a wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party.
- Offered feedback/suggestions when and where applicable
- One complimentary meeting 2 weeks in advance of wedding to discuss last minute details and expectations
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before the wedding day
- Attended and managed the wedding rehearsal/dinner
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception
- Oversaw all of the smaller details like name cards, wedding favours, gift retrieval, guestbook, and more
- Supervision of all vendor arrivals, set-up, clean-up and departures
- Handled remaining vendor payments & gratuities
- Provided couple access to my “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”